Skip to main content
- Advanced reservations with free timed ticketing are required to visit Watson Library. No walk-ins allowed.
- Watson’s on-site services are limited to five researchers at a time. Reservations are in two-hour periods, 10:30 to 12:30 and 1:30 to 3:30. Please select the start time of your two-hour appointment.
- Please review visitor guidelines before your appointment.
- You must be a registered Watson Library researcher in order to make an appointment. If you are not registered, you can register here.
- Researchers are limited to one appointment per week.
- You will receive an email with a QR code to enter the museum. The email will also include a request link to submit your book requests.
- Please submit your book requests at least one week in advance of your confirmed research appointment.